Sunday, October 16, 2022

Post-Hunting Hunts

Well Roger is done hunting, but also never. He's been MIA helping friends scout for and hunt animals this week off and on. I spent the first few nights of the week finalizing a new t shirt design and working on my dress project. 

Then I spent the next few nights doing YW stuff - training our new class presidency and having a cookie-decorating night with delivery to some new move-ins and LAs. We got to see one of our girls that can't come often due to competitive gymnastics, so that was nice. 

The fruits of Rog's labors
(Which BARELY fit in the stairwell)

In between all of that, I had to hang out at Roger's gma's house because his Texas cousins are in town and who doesn't want another week of family reunion? There was usually good food and I took a long nap on the carpet at one point, so that was nice. 

I went boxing and did some running this week but was just super exhausted. I also got a new panel of tests done and the results are in (today) so hopefully I can meet with my naturopath soon to get this shiz figured out. 

Jellyroll lites

Rog and I went to a concert for ya boi Jellyroll - who is a country singer who also raps and does some rock. He's got a #10 song on country radio right now, so you may have heard his stuff if you're into it. It was a fun concert but we all came home with headaches from second hand smoke. Rog is already planning a concert excursion for his half birthday six months from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment