Sunday, November 6, 2022

Camping in 12B (Freezing our Noogies Off)

I can't tell you the number of projects that I have right now, but they're all in progress. Still working on a dress (almost done). Setting up a mailbox so I can set up a business so I can sell some PT parody shirts. Working on a YW journal that better helps the girls set and keep goals (just ordered a prototype). PT programs out the yahoo for myself and everyone I know apparently. To name a few. 

Because Rog didn't think I could.

Becky and I started working out 2x a week. She's paying for me as a guest at her gym as her 'trainer fee' since I don't want to give my gym up and am still unsure how consistently we'll be able to work out. Still feeling my patellar sublux this week, which led to a few poor compensations and luckily nobody else could go play ball on Friday so I didn't worry about it. 

I did take Tuesday night to make some pumpkin cinnamon rolls. I'm not in love, but Roger is. I think they're a little too cakey for me. I also taught the YW how to make some applesauce - which I then made them drink (since they always make fun of me for doing that). And we had rave reviews on the recipe. 

"The Move"
Best quote of the weekend: I am not your friend. I am your god.

Rog left Thursday to go to his happy place, 12B on the Utah border. I met up Friday after work and brought all the warm clothes I had. We had 30 people up there because 1 person had a tag. Too many cooks, if you catch my meaning. We had warm fires, roasted dogs, and the best dang grilled cheese (with cheesy jalapeƱo bread straight from my new favorite bakery), and only 1 kid threw up. Rog and I bummer around with Brandt and Becky shed hunting, looking for deer and arrowheads. It was fun, but 1 night was enough - what with the puking child and tiny bed Rog and I shared in the camp trailer. We came back late Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment