Wednesday, February 8, 2023

a shortie and a sleepy

This was a bad week. I didn't feel sick exactly, but about halfway through, I just felt exhausted and like it was hard to move or think because I was so fatigued. I slept a lot and skipped most of my workouts (except for boxing and Oly) and by Sunday night I felt better. Next week I get my hormones tested again and I think between that and not eating enough I'm getting these little spells on occasion. 

Because of that, I skipped the youth sledding activity. It's kind of nice knowing I don't have to go. But there are positives to being in charge too lol. We are adapting our fundraiser to something that makes a little more sense and despite my requests it is on my birthday. I better get something good out of it. 

Rog had a great Saturday with his fam and uncles shooting quail. I didn't see any of these quail, but apparently they collected enough for a good snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment