Monday, March 18, 2024

New Trailer

 So we ended up getting that trailer with a tent up top for a pretty good deal and Rog already started packing/unpacking and rearranging things. It's definitely opened a lot of space in our storage area and under the bed, but we're still consolidating. 

We also got free eggs from 2 friends - my coworker Jade and my buddy Mike (and Rog's old bishop) who just showed up on our doorstep with a shirtful of them. And the nice thing is that Rog did a bunch of freezer meal prep for breakfasts - so we have a bunch of packets of various meats and hashbrowns - just add eggs and cheese for a nice scramble. We tested them out and they're pretty good. 

Rog's little cousin Payton joined us for VB on Monday and wasn't annihilated, so that was nice. And we're still having a decent group show up mostly. 

For YW, we did a spa night with a foot bath and face masks and nail painting and hot cocoa. I assisted to my best ability with painting some nails, but it wasn't great. 

The missionaries also came over for spaghetti and salad (but I was the only one that ate the salad). The spaghetti was delicious. 

Also, after taking that new needling course, I ordered some bigger needles and caved to buy the big electrotherapy machine (costing me about $1K), but I've already used it 3x this week, so it's worth it for my job and maybe I can get a partial reimbursement. We'll see. Let me know if you need a 9cm needle in your butt. Therapeutic reasons only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment