Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Feb Notes

Catch me slacking on this because it's been a minute with the updates. We missed VDay - and I was begging Rog to go back to Stinkin' Crawfish (like we did last year) since we didn't get it right the first time and it was still good and we had to order it to go. He agreed and we ate in house with a better idea of the menu and it was delicious. I did eat all the kielbasa out of there, but Rog ate all the shrimps, so we're even. 

Stinking good.

Some friends in town wanted to do a Galentines party - so we did with a conglomeration of people who now think I never want a child, when what I said was I don't want one now and I think the Michelin Man look is a bad one for babies. Anyways, we had some yummy snacks and put together a bouquet of flowers (which is still kickin' 3 weeks later) from individual flower groups each of us brought. 

Galentines.

I reread the entire Fablehaven series and decided on a new project, which Hannah will help out with. In addition to 3 other projects I have going. And my side gig, the PT notes, which is still going, but I should probably work on again. 

Recently I did a lot of labs and took up swimming in the wintertime because I've been having weird hypotensive / low blood sugar or something symptoms and it seems to work. Volleyball is still a hit though and we've been having tons of people come, so it's been a blast. 

Rog triple booked us one night and we ended up feeding the missionaries on the go at Chipotle before we had to get to a few different places. We also decided on buying a small trailer to hold our camping gear - for some extra storage room since we can't ever afford a house. 

Spurred on by some mysterious mosquito bites, we did a deep clean and rearranging of our apartment (which isn't hard when there's 2 options for arranging). And Rog spent some time watching basketball games as part of borrowing, and then returning, a vacuum. 

Templing

We also went to the temple for some initiatories, which was something we haven't done in a minute. And we made use of the distribution center in Snowflake for some updates to our temple garb and underwear. We missed the bishop's storehouse by 2 minutes, but now we know it's there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment