Sunday, January 2, 2022

@boger_mandall

The new car is great. Rog especially loves it. I love that it gets where I need to go. I love the gas mileage much less than my Prius (and so does my wallet). But it's been really nice in the snow and off roading and in the mud from Williams to Mund's Park to Sunset Crater. 

The stance. 

We've been playing with out new camera and took a few different hikes up to the Old Caves Crater hill to get nice pics of the snow-topped mountains.  

The crew hung out for New Years Eve (and made us stay up til midnight) with Dicecapades, which seems like a fun game for when you have energy. As it stood, it was nice that everyone cared more about sleeping than playing so it didn't get too competitive. 

Rog and I watched TWO movies this week - Scott Pilgrim (which Rog loved for the one liners and cameos) and Geronimo (which is part of my research for a second Hank book). That's right, I'm taking one for the team and watching more than just Tombstone and Toy Story to supplement my cowboy knowledge. Rog loves it. 

My new favorite book.

Grandma Sandall had a pie party as a celebration of life for her late husband. The pies were delicious (and plentiful) and we were glad she had a good turnout. We returned her Christmas tree and got to chat with her for a while.

The other big news is that despite our very spotty internet, I have officially started Roger's finsta account for all the model shots I take of him. Follow @boger_mandall for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment