Monday, January 31, 2022

Tse Tnaz (tall lady)

 The last week before the storm. Jokes, but it was a pretty chill week. I had fewer patients and more paperwork per day, which actually is good for my social meter. I was feeling pretty congested for a few days, so I just played basketball this week and felt good for about 20 minutes. So that's nice. 

I babysat Marshall and Paislee. We read books, played on the swings, went to a YW activity, and watched Encanto. They even got to say hi to Roger before they went home. 

It was nice to see all the leaders in one place at our activity this week, even if I made up booklets for nothing since Bishop forgot he already had some (all the YM lost theirs, so he stopped worrying about them). 

Roger's friend came down from UT for a hunting trip. It was more than both of our social meters could handle. And also the missionaries came over. And also I talked to the parentals, MGH, and Zubby on Sunday. 

I read 3 books and only have 1 more to go for my January purchases (which I couldn't complete until December's were all read). Nikita Gill is my new favorite poet. I read a stand-alone with demon faeries and started a series on magical Vikings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment